Scheduling the appointment for the passport is a very tough job in the process of applying for passport. The internet connection must be speedy and the applicant must have the ability of fast execution along with the proper knowledge.
Below mentioned are some information that are important regarding the appointment for passport:
- The window for the appointment process opens and lasts only for about 2 to 4 minutes.
- The appointment can be scheduled for any of 5 days of the week from Sunday-Thursday only.
- The page of appoint displays the time period of 15 days with different slots of time. In case the applicant has chosen for “TATKAAL” passport, in that case the appointment page displays the time slots only for one day.
- In case while scheduling for the appointment you lost your chance for that day than you can’t get another chance for the same day. In such type of case the applicant has to wait for 24 hours and can try scheduling next day.
- While moving on to the navigation pages for appointment the back buttons got disabled.
- The buttons of Reload/Refresh also becomes useless on the scheduling page.
- One can also not do multiple Logins as they also got disabled. So it is recommended that avoid multiple login as in that case you get logged out automatically and you have to schedule for the next day.
Tips & Procedure:
- For proper appointment you have to match your computer’s clock with the clock of the website that is present on the top of the web page. While doing any action you have to follow that time.
- You have to log in just 5 minutes before the time for scheduling starts for the appointment management.
- Select the desired file and than push on “Manage Appointment” button and after that opt for the type of appointment that you want, whether Tatkaal or normal one. After that push on “Create Appointment”. All the applicants who have opted for Tatkaal passport while filling the form of passport can only get the option of choosing the appointment quota.
- Then you have to opt for your concerned PSK and then speedily provide the captcha and as soon as the time of appointment clicks, immediately push on “Show Available Slots”. It is recommended that you have to keep the CAPSLOCK of your computer on every time while you are entering captcha.
- Due to the presence of huge traffic the server remains busy at that time so in that situation you have to keep patience while the loading of pages is going on.
- As soon as the subsequent page opens you don’t have to think about so much. Speedily click on any of the slot of date/time and push the button that is present below.
- After that enter the captcha again as asked and you have to give the confirmation for the slot on the subsequent page. Bothe the things can happen either you get the appointment or you may lose the change for that day.
- After getting success in scheduling appointment a BATCH NO. & SEQUENCE NO. will be given to you mentioning the scheduled date/time along with the other mentioned details in that page. Then you have to simply take the print of that page or you can also save that page in your pc or laptop for printing it later as this page will act as your ticket while going to PSK where the entry is being given on basis of this page only.
Note: It is to be noted that if any other person is a bit faster than you and opted for the same date/time as yours than he will get that appointment rather than you and you have to try again on the next day.